top of page

Real Estate Insurance

Here to Assist Real Estate Agents & Brokers in all 50 States !!

Professional Woman

Real Estate Professional Liability  Insurance

Professional Liability Insurance, also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance can protect your business from risk exposures such as errors or negligence that may be incurred while performing your duties as a Real Estate Agent or Broker.

Store Front

Real Estate General Liability Insurance

Commercial General Liability Insurance for Real Estate Brokers covers risks such as unintentional accidents, injuries and damages that may be associated with your business.

House For Sale Sign

Homeowners Insurance

You can't close the deal without Homeowners Insurance! Call us to get a quote early before your client even gets close to the closing date! Quotes are free and it will help you to be more prepared for closing day!

Commercial Building

Lessor's Risk

Lessor's Risk provides liability protection for building owners who lease space to commercial tenants.

Road closed because of flooding.jpg

NFIP Flood Insurance

Depending on the location of your listing, your client may be required to obtain flood insurance in order to close on the property. We can provide quotes for flood insurance offered through the National Flood Insurance Program.

 Driving car on flooded road during floo

Private Market Flood Insurance

Private Market Flood Insurance may be able to help your client to save money at closing time. If the type of mortgage that your client allows for the purchase of Private Market Flood Insurance instead of flood insurance issued through the National Flood Insurance Program, your closing may just be a little bit easier. Give us a call to see if your particular deal will qualify!

bottom of page